Jeremiah 29:11 says for I know the plans I have for you because the Lord plans for welfare and not for evil to give you a future and a hope. That is one of my favorite scriptures that has reassured me in times when I felt like I wasn't being great. When I came to realize that God had a plan for my life and that He had a plan for every issue that was going on in my life and my business, for my career and for every choice that I would make it my life, I knew if I simply trusted God, everything would be fine.
I want to tell you today that you have been commanded to be great. Everything that you do, think, and say from this point on should reflect greatness. Being great is more than just a way of thinking. It’s a way of doing things, operating in excellence at all times. Being great in business is especially important. It will open doors and you will become a success magnet. Everything that you touch will be blessed.
Being great takes some work and it takes discipline, but anyone can accomplish it. I want to give you a couple of tips that will help you set yourself up for greatness in your business.
1. Set goals to become successful faster. You need a roadmap. You need a concrete way of getting to where you want to go. You need a plan, not just a business plan, but a plan for your business and your life. By setting the bar high, you will always have a source of motivation to work hard and that will only help you to become more successful.
2. You need to establish a routine and stick with it. Most successful people already know this. Now I'm not talking about being repetitious with every little thing that you do every day, but just getting a plan
and sticking to it. If you follow a good routine, it's easier to monitor and keep up with your progress.
3. Having a positive routine in place. You will see quick results and you will be able to see your progress. When you see progress, it only makes you want to work harder.
4. Find a mentor or a business coach. Every business owner and every successful person needs a mentor or a business coach. I even have a business coach. A mentor is someone who is in the same career path as you, but they're further along and they have the proven success record. They can also guide you through things like how to avoid potential pitfalls and how you might approach the next season in your business. Having a mentor can benefit you in many ways and can absolutely help you find success faster than if you had no guidance at all. Don't be the kind of entrepreneur that wants to learn business with trial and error. It will take you ten times longer to get
to the place where you need to be. Don't be cheap. Get a coach, you get a mentor.
5. Streamline your routine. Positive routines can help you advance in your career faster. Let's face it. If you have negative routines and if your life is filled with negativity, you're going to be a slow roll to China. Okay, you need a positive streamline routine. Consider all the things that take up your time that are not helpful to further your career. You know what they are. If you are spending time on social media, cut back that time. It takes discipline to remove distractions, but you'll be able to focus more, which will give you more time.
There are only 24 hours in the day. So, let's make the best of the time that God gives us. Get your routine together. Learn how to say no. This is something I struggle with because I found myself trying to be a people pleaser at times. Saying yes can be gratifying but saying no can be just as gratifying. Sometimes you have to tell people no and that's okay.
That doesn't make you a mean person. That means that you are valuing the time that God has given you. You have other things that you need to do, and you are going to take that time and push for your own purpose, plowing your own vineyard. There is nothing wrong with that. It's okay to say no.
¨ I live abundantly.
¨ I am fearless.
¨ I am a success mad magnet.
¨ I have a Millionaire Mind.
¨ I attract success into my life.
¨ I am a Dream Chaser.
¨ Everything I touch turns to gold.
¨ I am reaching my full potential.
¨ I am focused on success. I am destined for greatness.
¨ I am blessed and highly favored.
¨ I am ambitious. Success comes easily to me
I thank you that I am destined for greatness. I thank you Lord that you have put greatness
inside of me and that I will continue to birth my purpose. Lord I thank you that I live my life and my business by Jeremiah 29:11. I believe that everything that you have
spoken Over my life will manifest In your time and in your season. I thank you for the success that I will chase after daily. I'm grateful for all the blessings and all the things that you're doing in my life. You continue to do great things for me. All the praise and all the glory and all the honor belong to you. Amen.
BEATRICE MONIQUE also known as BEA is an entrepreneur, minster, international speaker, and business coach. Her mission is to empower those called into the marketplace to Bea great and walk in purpose. She empowers, coaches and mentor business owners to
operate their business with kingdom principles and marketplace strategies that have propelled them to the top.
BEATRICE MONIQUE has reached and motivated countless business owners to dream again. With over 17 years of experience in every aspect of business, from management to ownership, it is obvious why many choose her as their business coach. Her straightforward approach
and infectious energy give entrepreneurs the push they need to manifest their dreams. Beatrice serves in ministry and is the founder of Cracked Vessel Ministries. This ministry encourages women to live pass the hurt and allow God to fill them with his love. Without a doubt you can expect to see this name more in the future. She is also the owner of ABA Billing Solutions which is a medical billing and consulting firm that serves practices all over the country. She is the Author of BEA GREAT & Mind Your Business a book that focuses on renewing the mind of all entrepreneurs. She is also the CEO and founder of Kingdom Streetz Consulting this company focus is empowering ministers to become business owners and
network in the kingdom of God. Beatrice currently resides in Monroe, Louisiana.